1) Chicken whole or cut into Quarters
2) Krea Garam masala 1tsp + 1/4tsp
3) Elaichi powder- 1/2tsp
4) Krea stock 1/4cup
5) Fresh ginger 1tbs and half
6) Fresh garlic 1tbs and half
7) Kashmiri red chilli powder 1/2tbs
8) Fresh ground chilli paste 1/4Tbs
9) Yoghurt 3/4cup
10) Juice of 1lemon
11) Fried onions 3/4cup
12) Ghee 1cup
13) Marinate the chicken in ginger , garlic, red chilli half of the Garam masala and 1/2cup youghurt and lemon juice .
14) Take a pot , and add ghee, fry onions till golden and crush .
15) Mix crushed fried onions , balance of the yoghurt, and balance of Garam masala + 1/2tbs ginger and garlic.
16) Add marinated chicken in pot , add yoghurt mix , krea stock and leave to cook.
17) Take baby potatoes, fry them and keep them ready Boil few eggs and keep ready.
18) Once chicken is 3/4way cooked and chicken is left with 10% water content, add green chilli paste , cardamom, and give the pot a shake.
19) Add fried potatoes, pinch Garam masala , saffron .
20) Let it steam for a minute or two.
21) Sprinkle with whole roasted Almomds , pistachio.
22) Once ghee appears on top switch off and serve