Gond Laddu- Edible gum Laddu. These are nutrient-dense heavy and filling- as a part from gond, organic whole weat flou,ghee and dry fruits are also added. to make gond laddu,acacia gum is used. Gum arabic is heaty and thys consumed during winteds as it helps to keep the body warm. Gond ke laddu and gond panjiri are popular winter sweetz made in many North Indian regions. Gond laddu is also given to nursing mothers.
2. Gond is a good source of calcium and thus helps in keeping bones and teeth strong.
3. Being heaty,it helps to keep the hodu warm during cold winters.
4. It is also an excellent source of energy and thus consumed during winters and given to kids
5. Gond is given to nursing mothers as ut helps in strengthening the backbones and aids in milk production. Gond also helps in giving energy and strength to mothers after pregnancy.
6. It also helps the uterus to get back to.its size post child birth.
Important note- Avoid having gond during pregnancy due to its heaty nature. N